Reebok shoes have been around since the 1890s, when they were first developed to help athletes run faster. Since then Reebok has been evolving, innovating and producing a wide range of shoes suitable for different types of sports.
Whether it’s running, lifting, jogging, or boxing, you will find uniquely designed shoes to meet the specific requirements of each sport.
Reebok fans love the strength and reliability offered by this brand. When it comes to CrossFit weightlifting, the lifters need a highly sturdy and supportive pair of shoes that can help them deliver their best performance.
Reebok has designed a wide range of CrossFit shoes and their CrossFit Lifter Plus 2.0 is highly sought after by all athletes around the world. These shoes are built to last for long, but how do they compare with the older versions? Let’s find out.
Reebok Women’s R CrossFit Lifter Plus 2.0 Training Shoe is uniquely designed to enhance your ability to lift more weights. The shoe is highly reliable and sturdy, but that does not make them heavy.
These shoes are more lightweight than any of the other shoes in the market, so you can wear them for long hours of training without getting blisters or ankle aches.
The CrossFit Lifter Plus 2.0 Training is specially crafted to offer a snug fit to women’s feet for enhanced stability. The shoe offers immense support to women athletes through every press, power lift, and squat. It comes with a full-length Stiff Stroble Board that helps in empowering your performances.
The shoe is held tightly to the feet with a secure lacing system. Furthermore, the dual Velcro straps add more security so that the shoe remains intact even during immense pressure exerted while lifting weights.
The shoe comes with an anti-friction lining that keeps your feet highly comfortable and irritation-free even if you wear them throughout the day. The breathable material reduces moisture and heat buildup.
- Made from leather/synthetic material
- Hard rubber sole
- Heat-activated U-Form foot wrap molds
- Protective leather on the toe
- Enhanced security with double hook-and-loop closures
- Flex grooved outer sole
- Unique anti-friction lining
- The shoe features a full grain leather toe that provides added comfort and protection when lifting weights. It protects your feet if you happen to accidentally drop the weights.
- The heat activated TPU Mid-Foot wrap offers the easiest and most customizable fit. It does not require any break-in period, and you get an instant response of energy.
- The uniquely engineered design of the shoe eliminates the excess weight to make it feel light on your feet. It also provides an excellent response and increased efficiency.
- The sturdy Stroble board effectively cuts down the loss of energy from the toe spring. Thus all the pressure/force generated by the body is used in lifting the weight.
- The double strap mechanism gives you more stability and locks your feet firmly to enable you to lift heavier weights.
- These shoes are light and highly durable, so they will last for several years before you need to replace them.
- These CrossFit shoes provide a lot of support for lunging, squatting, and deadlifting. They provide an enhanced ankle support to keep it secure and boost your overall performance.
- The shoe looks good and the colors are awesome. You are sure to get compliments when you wear them to the gym.
- It might feel a bit loose on the front. To fix this, consider ordering one size smaller for a snug fit
- The shoes are slightly more expensive than the competitors
Reebok Women’s R CrossFit Lifter Plus 2.0 Training Shoe scores high in terms of comfort, flexibility, and overall performance. The advanced technology and amazing features make it a great companion for your power lifts and exercises at the gym.
It delivers what it promises and even exceeds expectations in some areas. We would recommend this hybrid shoe for your WODs, heavy lifting, and CrossFit training.
The CrossFit Lifter Plus 2.0 Training Shoe is just what you need to add more stability and flexibility to your workouts.