Reebok has a rich history that dates back to the 1890s. The early shoes were built to help athletes run faster and even today the team behind Reebok shoes works with the same passion and dedication. They offer shoes for CrossFit training, running, and other types of outdoor sports.
Their CrossFit line is one of the most aggressive range offered by the company. These shoes are designed with the focus on speed, and each model promises to help the athletes unleash their speed.
Reebok Men’s CrossFit Speed TR is one of the highly acclaimed training shoes by Reebok. Let’s find out what’s so special about it.
Reebok CrossFit Speed TR can be used for different types of workouts and exercises including running, heavy squats, weightlifting, bodyweight-based workouts, and so on. When you put on these shoes, you can immediately feel the effect on your squats and weight lifting.
You will be able to exert more pressure in the right direction to lift more weights. They give you better stability when performing overhead squats and feel extremely light on the feet while you run.
When you first wear the shoes, they give you a snug fit and feel stiffer than the Nano series. However, the shoes loosen up pretty fast after a few workouts and then feel perfectly fine.
The shoes feel much lighter than the Nanos, and the outer part is made from a breathable material to keep your feet comfortable even during intense training sessions. The synthetic inner sole gives more stability to the shoe and you can get a better grip on the ground.
The Reebok CrossFit Speed TRs feature a RopePro technology and an elevated back heel to maintain the correct posture and body balance. The shoes help you maintain a good grip when sliding up and down during push-ups and other exercises.
The toe box is narrower than the other models, and the tongue is more like what you can find in a traditional running shoe, with a slight padding on it.
The special KippingKlip feature is a new addition to the CrossFit trainer shoes. It refers to a thin and smooth addition to the back heel of the shoe, which works by minimizing the drag for handstand push-ups.
- Outer body is made from a synthetic material
- Inner sold is made of synthetic
- Kippinglink for added support during handstand pushups
- Ropepro technology gives you extra durability for rope climbing
- Breathable lightweight frame
- Ultrasoft foam shock absorbing technology
- Reebok Men’s CrossFit Speed TRs boast a sturdy and masculine appearance with an attractive print on the sides.
- The rugged exterior gives you extra sturdiness even in the most intense workouts and training sessions. Despite being hard-wearing, the support frame is made of a breathable material to keep your feet comfortable.
- This is an amazing CrossFit shoe that meets your expectations. It helps you do more squats and lift heavier weights
- It offers a snug fit that is essential when lifting weight or undergoing power-packed training sessions
- The secure lacing system helps tighten the shoe further to hold your feet firmly and give you a better grip so that your body doesn’t go off balance even under extreme pressure.
- The shoes lack protection for the top of the toes, so if you accidentally drop something on your feet, you will feel the pain.
- The shoes do not last long enough, not worth the investment if you are looking for durability
Reebok CrossFit Speed TR shoes look great and perform like a dream, however they have a short life which might not make them a wise investment. If you are a beginner looking for a casual lifting shoe that can also be used for outdoor sports then this is a good choice for you.
However, I would not recommend them for professionals. Although they offer a good grip and provide immense stability and support, they don’t last for long if you use them for serious weightlifting.
If you are looking for CrossFit shoes that will fuel your workouts and drive you to give your best each time, then the Reebok Men’s CrossFit Speed TR is a good choice. They not only look great, but also offer amazing support at a reasonable price.