The Otomix Stingray Escape Bodybuilding shoes are show stealers for sure. They boast an awesome design that is sure to win many hearts. Although external appearance has nothing to do with a shoe’s performance, we simply can’t ignore its stylish design.
When talking about bodybuilding shoes, we know performance matters more than looks, so let’s delve deeper to find out whether or not the Otomix Stingray Escape Bodybuilding shoes perform as well as they look.
This sports shoe is specially designed for bodybuilders, weightlifters, and boxers. It belongs to the Otomix family, a company known for making bodybuilding shoes that deliver amazing performance and look great, too.
This lifting shoe comes with a flat trademarked sole that enables bodybuilders and wrestlers to make easy movements on the floor by helping them get a better grip on the ground.
It also helps an athlete maintain posture and balance while lifting heavy weights. The secure eyelets give enhanced support to the feet and help you stay firm on the ground.
With the introduction of MMA Stingray Escape shoe range, Otomix hopes to bring its experience in martial arts to the world of bodybuilding, wrestling, and grappling.
The shoes are so light that you hardly feel their weight on your feet, but their lightweight form does not make them unstable. They combine advanced traction technology to give the support and stability needed for a power-packed performance.
The shoe is made from suede leather and synthetic materials that add durability to the product. It holds your feet securely and comfortably from inside.
The extra ankle support avoids any type of strain during training sessions. It provides a better grip to the feet and ensures that they move along with the shoe at all times.
The laces on the front help you further tighten the shoe to hold your feet firmly so that you can deliver power-packed performances. The reliable lacing system prevents any unnecessary movement inside the shoe.
The makers of the shoe have paid attention to every detail to make it the perfect choice for professionals in grappling sports such as boxing, wrestling, jujitsu, judo, and mixed martial arts. The design of the shoe helps in improving the performance and makes it safer for the lifters during practice or a real competition.
- Made from suede leather and synthetic material
- Extra ankle support
- Incredible looks
- Thin sole for better grip
- Lightweight and built to last
- Perfect shoe for wrestling, martial arts, weightlifting, MMA, bodybuilding
- The shoes look great, scoring high marks on that front. You are sure to make heads turn as you enter the gym! They are true to size, so customers rarely face fitting issues.
- They come with lock laces to give you enhanced support and stability at different stages of your training or performance.
- You can feel the difference when you do calf raises wearing these shoes. They give you a better range, more stability, and less restriction.
- Your feet stay firm on the ground, thanks to the super traction feature of the shoe. It helps you deliver amazing performances.
- The shoe is good for weightlifting, and it works perfectly when you do squats and deadlifts.
- The Otomix Stingray Escape shoe scores high for comfort, and you can actually wear it for hours without feeling uncomfortable.
- The shoe is lightweight yet highly durable, so it empowers your training sessions and helps you deliver your best performance.
- The high-cut design of the shoe not only hugs your foot on the front but also extends a few inches above it.
- It can get a little warm inside, so it might not be suitable for people living in places that have a hot and humid climate.
- It did not live up to expectations of a boxing shoe, as hours of rubbing against the wrestling mat can wear it out.
The Otomix Stingray Escape boasts a stylish shoe design with several other features that make it a good choice for beginners in cross training, mixed martial arts, weightlifting, bodybuilding, and other types of grappling sports.
Although it looks great, professionals who spend hours practicing will find the shoe lacking in various aspects. If you are looking for an affordable lifting shoe that you can wear to the gym or your training sessions, then this is a good choice.
These shoes grab attention with their stylish looks and amazing performance; however, they lack in a few aspects that make them better for beginners instead of professionals.