Nike Men’s Free Trainer 5.0 v6 Mesh Cross-Trainers Shoe blends the best in technology and comfort, and on top of that you get the brand value of Nike. These natural and lightweight shoes are designed in a way to give you a bare-foot feel during the intense workouts.
It delivers an amazing combination of support and flexibility that matches the intensity of the most power packed training sessions.
The upper body of the shoe is made from a breathable mesh material that makes the shoe feel weightless and provides enhanced support and ventilation.
The Phylite midsole adds to the durability of the shoe as it also doubles up as an outer sole. The waffle outsole piston absorbs the impact quickly to help you to deliver your optimum performance.
The Nike Men’s Free Trainer 5.0 v6 Mesh Cross-Trainers Shoes uses Flywire technology that firmly wraps around your foot to keep it planted to the ground for a strong grip during various weightlifting stages. It is specially designed for the athletes who want their shoes to be an extension of their feet and follow their movements in a seamless manner.
The best thing about these shoes is that they are so light that you actually feel like you are not wearing anything on your feet. Despite being so lightweight, they have a high durability.
The design of the oozes style and bears the trademark of Nike. The zigzag styling on the sides screams for attention. It has the Nike logo on the ankle part, which looks cool.
The smart lace system enables the shoe to securely and tightly held to your feet. The shoes give you immense confidence even when you need to exert a lot of power to lift the heavy weights.
The shoes are available in different color combinations such as Game Royal, Volt, Black, and Cool Grey. They are backed by Nike’s manufacturer warranty and money back guarantee, in case you are not satisfied with your purchase.
- Shoe front made from a breathable mesh
- Durable rubber sole
- Flywire technology offers enhanced support
- Low-profile Phylite midsole for increased durability
- Molded sock liner offers enhanced support to foot
- Impressive design and cool colors
- The shoes offer a great fit and help you maintain a correct posture and stable body balance for intense workouts and training sessions
- They are so lightweight that it is almost like going barefoot. This is perfect for athletes who want super light shoes that work like an extension of their feet. You can wear the shoes all day long without wanting to take them off.
- The shoes boast an attractive and bright design that is sure to get you some compliments, if you really care for that.
- They come with a good ankle support that helps your feet stay comfortable even in the most intense workouts.
- The shoes offer a snug fit and hold the ground firmly to avoid any needless movement
- They come with a reasonable price tag so you don’t have to shell out a lot of money to don a pair of branded trainer shoes.
- Contoured fit and a great style
- Made for people with narrow feet. The shoes run small and are tighter than expected. To avoid this, we suggest that you order one size bigger than your actual size.
- The arch support provided by the shoe is not good enough as expected from a Nike model
Nike Men’s Free Trainer 5.0 v6 is a star performer among the trainer shoes by Nike. The shoes offer a perfect fit, immense support, and an unbeatable comfort.
The shoes are extremely lightweight and are specially designed for weight lifting. They act like an extension of your feet in the intense workouts and training sessions.
They are also good for outdoor exercises. The design is kept minimal but it doesn’t fail to impress. Nike knows the rules of the game better than anyone else, and it uses its expertise to beat all competition.
At this price, you get a great shoe with an awful lot of features for the price! Nike Men’s Free Trainer 5.0 v6 has everything that the professional and casual trainers can possibly look for in a cross-trainer shoe for men.