The Women’s F-Lite boasts a marked upgrade over its predecessor, the original award-winning F-Lite. It comes from the house of Inov-8, a manufacturer of high-quality trainer shoes known for its dedication to creating new and better products for the performance and training sectors.
The new cross-trainer shoe by Inov-8 is designed for female lifters, and it is much more durable and lighter than before. Don’t let the ordinary look of the shoe fool you, because it is built to last and boost your performance in weightlifting, rope climbing, burpees, box jumping, and gymnastics.
The new version of the shoe gives you a more secure and snug fit than the original. It comes equipped with high-density Powerheel technology to hold your feet securely so that you get a strong grip on the ground. It also prevents any unnecessary movement of the feet inside the shoe.
The advanced heel lock construction and zero-drop proprioception give maximum stability while you lift heavy weights. It gives you the power to push your limits further and challenge your workouts with enhanced flexibility, durability, and versatility.
This F-Lite 235 V2 Cross-Trainer Shoe is specially designed for female athletes, and it takes care of every minute detail to empower their performances. It gives an amazing grip so that your feet stay rooted to the ground rock-solid while your body exerts pressure to lift heavy weights.
Meta-flex technology ensures that your foot moves along with the shoe and allows multi-directional flexibility. The reliable metcradle lacing system is capable of holding your foot securely within the shoe. It adapts to the natural movement of your feet and swells with the foot during high-speed performances.
The 360-degree rope technology extends on the upper portion of the shoe to give you advanced traction and durability while rope climbing.
The shoe fared well in most of the performance tests, and at this price it definitely offers good value for your money.
- Made from textile/synthetic materials
- Standard looks
- Comfortable synthetic sole
- Designed for workouts, powerlifting, weightlifting, and gymnastics
- Maximum stability when lifting weights
- Highly durable, built to last
- Amazing grip technology
- This is a new generation of cross-trainer shoes that offers amazing comfort in the heel area. You can feel the difference immediately after putting on the shoe.
- The shoe is made from quality textile/synthetic materials that last for long periods of time, so you have a sturdy and well-built pair of cross-trainers.
- The shoe is lightweight, stripped back, and offers an amazing grip and rope protection while you deliver daring performances.
- The insane grip technology of the shoe gives you the confidence to push your limits further and challenge your workouts like never before.
- This is perhaps the most versatile and stable shoe that can sustain the toughest workouts your body can handle.
- This shoe is designed to handle all types of WODs, from weightlifting to sprints, box jumps, and rope climbing work.
- It helps you strike the right body balance and maintain the correct posture required to help you give your best performance.
- The shoe is sturdy on the outside and comfortable inside to give your feet a snug fit. It does not allow unnecessary movements to ensure that your feet stay firmly on the ground and moves as the workout demands.
- There’s not much arch support. However, you can make up for this by inserting your own support.
- These shoes run one size small, so I would recommend that you always order one size higher than your standard to get the perfect fit.
- The shoe is a bit high around the ankle.
This is a sturdy and reliable cross-trainer shoe built for women. It uses advanced technology to give an insane grip and snug fit that help you deliver power-packed performances. The shoe is good for weightlifting, box jumping, and rope climbing, but it is not meant for running.
The F-Lite 235 V2 Cross-Trainer Shoe are lightweight and comfortable, but let’s not forget that they are made in China using cheap materials, so don’t expect them to be highly durable. They can make great gym shoes and last through full-day training sessions and weightlifting.