The biggest advantage of the Adidas Performance Men’s Powerlift.2 Trainer Shoe is that it has “Adidas” in its name. What can you expect from a company that is the largest sports gear manufacturer in Europe and ranks the second largest in the world? Quality, of course!
However, we’ll forget for now that this shoe comes from the Adidas stable and give you an unbiased review of the product. We will check whether or not it really stands up to the expectations customers have from a brand like Adidas.
As the name suggests, this shoe is specially crafted for weightlifters, athletes, and gym goers to help them get the most out of their training sessions. This powerlifting shoe comes with a wide weight distribution plate that helps in evenly distributing your body weight to give you stabilized support and balance.
The firm EVA midsole keeps your feet protected from any kind of impact during training sessions and enables you to deliver your best performance. The non-marking rubber outsole goes well with indoor surfaces, and it includes a patterned grip to give users additional friction.
The Powerlift.2 Trainer Shoe not only looks and feels great, but it also delivers an amazing performance by helping you lift weights with more confidence. Unlike a standard shoe, it helps you maintain a correct posture and apply optimum strength while training.
Despite the sturdy and rugged appearance of the shoe, it is actually very comfortable on the inside. It is made from mesh/synthetic material, which means it snugly fits your feet and keeps them comfortable.
The best part, however, is the price to performance ratio. You get a branded trainer shoe from the house of Adidas with a wonderful grip and snug fit, all at a reasonable price.
If you are a beginner, then this shoe can give you the feel of Olympic weightlifting shoes without being hard on your pocket!
- Made from breathable mesh/synthetic material
- Comfortable rubber inner sole
- Flexible welded three-stripes side design
- Wide-sized for enhanced comfort
- Synthetic leather adds more durability
- Die-cut midsole wedge makes it lightweight and stable
- Specially engineered for weightlifting
- Single strap for rearfoot integrity
- Raised heel configured for weightlifting
- Flat-profile outsole
- These shoes are designed for weightlifting, specifically for high bar, front squatting, and powerlifting. Beginners can use these shoes to power their workouts.
- The shoe has an attractive appearance with three black stripes on the sides and a strap on the front to hold your feet firmly in different stages of weightlifting.
- It is specially engineered and designed for weightlifting. The die-cut midsole makes the shoe lightweight yet stable to enhance your confidence while weightlifting.
- There’s a power strap over the laces that provides anchored support to your feet.
- It is made from a synthetic material with an upper mesh that makes the shoe feel more comfortable, light, and breathable. The lightweight mesh keeps your feet cool even during the most intense of workouts.
- The raised heel of the shoe helps in empowering your performance. You can feel the difference instantly as you slip your feet into the shoes. The heel feels comfortable, and you do not get the typical arch pain in your feet that you get from wearing trainer shoes.
- With these shoes, you will find it easier to do deeper squats while maintaining the correct upright posture. This helps in making you feel more confident and safe as you squat.
- These shoes are highly stable, and their grip on the ground is really impressive. Your feet are planted firmly in the ground when you do deadlifts, squats, and press.
- You cannot indulge in any kind of jumping activity when wearing this shoe, as it is not designed to cushion that kind of impact.
- The sole is slightly compressible around the edges of your heel; however, this will matter to you only if you do about 50 squats a day.
The Adidas Performance Men’s Powerlift.2 is a well-made trainer shoe that is crafted to add more power to your workout and training sessions.
If you are a beginner wanting to invest in a pair of good-quality lifting shoes, then we would recommend this one for you. Professionals will find the shoe lacking in a few aspects, so this isn’t the right pair for hardcore weightlifters.